Applying for a patent is a time-consuming process. You don’t need to extend the amount of time by waiting around for your patent drawings. We normally provide patent drawings within a week of when clients first contact us.
Here’s how the process works:
- Client sends email with description and any supporting files.
- We return a price quote, normally within 24 hours. See our pricing page for more information.
- Client gives us the go-ahead and any additional information we may need.
- Drawing typically returned to client within 3-4 business days of receipt of go-ahead and required information.
- We usually don’t need any additional iterations of a drawing, but if we do, we will provide as many iterations as needed until the client is satisfied.